- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Talking Top Tens: Samantha SteenSamantha Steen is the founder and CEO of Cami NYC, a global online brand that focuses on camisoles of distinctive styles in a range of neutral and vivid colors. After graduating from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada with a BFA in Visual Arts and Art History, Samantha moved to New York City where, she found herself working for some of the most established, top tier fashion houses in the industry. Founded in 2013, Cami NYC has been featured in publications including The New York Times, InStyle Magazine, Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour Magazine, Refinery29 and Who What Wear. Cami NYC has also collected a large fan base of trend setters, including Cameron Diaz, Lauren Conrad, Shakira, Lea Michele, Hilary Duff and many more. Follow Cami NYC on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Cortney NovogratzCortney Novogratz and her husband, Robert, are proud parents of seven and the duo behind The Novogratz, an interior and product design firm that has successfully been in the design business for more than twenty-five years. The Novogratzes have had several product lines with retailers such as CB2, Bed Bath & Beyond, Old Navy and more, and are currently launching their own e-commerce site for holiday 2016. The two have also worked with many A-list clients and have had two successful television shows: Bravo’s 9 by Design, HGTV’s Home by Novogratz, as well as a digital series with People.com. For more information on The Novogratz, check out their website; blog; Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest accounts and grab a copy of their third book Beachside Bohemian: Easy Living By the Sea- A Designer Couple’s Refuge for Family and Friends available on Amazon October 18th.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery