- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenna Bush HagerJenna Bush Hager is a contributing correspondent on NBC’s Today show and an editor-at-large for Southern Living magazine. She is also the inspiring author of the New York Times bestseller, Ana’s Story: A Journey of Hope, which she wrote after traveling to Latin America in 2006 as an intern with UNICEF. Hager is the daughter of former US President George W. Bush and First Lady Laura Bush. In 2008, she married Henry Hager, and they have two daughters, Margaret Laura (Mila) and Poppy Louise. For more on Jenna you can follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery