- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Escape the cold for greener, warmer pastures! Win $400 in Top Tens for the perfect winter getaway...
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni’s via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer