- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Amazon’s most sought after deals and steals
- Spring Trends—Pastel Bests
- Winter Shoes to Splurge On
- Nude Shoes
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Fitness Lovers...
- The Ten Best In Fringe Fashion
- Ten Reasons to Shop Till you Drop at Shopbop’s Sale
- Draped Leather Jackets
- Peep Toe Booties
- Trending Splurge-Worthy Workout Clothes
- Talking Top Tens: Stephanie MarkStephanie is a co-founder of The Coveteur, overseeing all of The Coveteur’s relationships with brands and partners and editorial content. With her keen eye and knack for forward-thinking, creative solutions, Stephanie advises on all creative direction for The Coveteur’s branded partnerships and growth through collaborations. A graduate of Parson’s with a major in Fashion Marketing, she later went on to intern with Kate Lanphear at Elle Magazine and has also assisted celebrity stylists Leslie Fremar and Annabel Tollman. Follow Stephanie and The Coveteur on Instagram.
- Wearable tech we will actually wear: Ringly’s highly rated ring tells you when you get a text or call...
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda H. and Merrill S.Amanda Hesser is the CEO and co-founder of Food52, which has won the James Beard Awards’ Publication of the Year and the IACP’s Best Culinary Website. Named one of the 50 most influential women in food by Gourmet, she wrote the award-winning books Cooking for Mr. Latte & The Cook and the Gardener, as well as The Essential New York Times Cookbook, a Times bestseller. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter. After graduating from Brown and Le Cordon Bleu, Merrill Stubbs, co-founder and president of Food52, worked at Cook’s Illustrated and behind the counter at Flour Bakery in Boston’s South End. In addition to her work with Amanda on The Essential New York Times Cookbook, Merrill has written for the Times’ T Living, Edible Brooklyn and Body+Soul. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Sole Society Campbell Totes