- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- All Business ...Ten perfect gifts for your favorite movers and shakers!Know somebody who’s all business? They deserve gifts, too. Put on your business hat and get ready to find the perfect gift for your favorite executive with this list full of great finds. On second thought, you can also use this list to impress your boss and get in her good graces — not that you don’t already execute to your fullest potential, of course. So write down your favorite business phrases (we’re partial to “managing expectations” and “talking about deliverables” over here) and get ready to gift like you mean business. Fancy watches, helpful organizational tools and some lovely beauty essentials are straight ahead, so grab a copy of Lean In and gift like you’re killing it in the boardroom.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Maybelline New York The Blushed Nudes