- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Best-selling Brow ProductsWe’re happy to be living in a time when it’s not only accepted to have full, confident brows but also heartily encouraged. We shudder to think of the thin, overly tweezed and overly arched brows of the ‘90s — those were dark days. Instead we’re happy to see brows that are large and in charge — see Lily Collins as one shining example. However, there aren’t many people who can just immediately rock the full brow. That’s why we’re stepping in with the best-selling brow products out there — when it comes to beauty it’s important to crowdsource, so trust us and the court of public opinion when it comes to these top products. We’ve got pencils, gels, powders and more, all of which will give you a great brow. Brows frame our faces and open up our eyes, so pay careful attention. Go forth!
- Talking Top Tens: Lucy FairweatherLucy Fairweather is the owner and gift curator for Fair Ivy surprises, which provides unique monthly subscriptions for women. A graduate of UC Berkeley, she created the surprise gift company in 2008 after realizing that opening the mailbox had become a joyless occasion for many people. With a subscription to Fair Ivy, a new handmade, hand-wrapped, vegan-friendly, USA-made luxury gift is mailed out to you every month. All surprise items are created by women, for women, and inside each package you’ll find details about their inspiration and craft. Currently experiencing high demand, subscriptions are available via waitlist only. Follow Fair Ivy on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Garnier Skin Ultra-Lift Miracle Anti-Aging + Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream