- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Jamie O’Banion of Beauty Bioscience, Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience
- Brooke Taylor Corcia, Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn
- Nicky Deam, Editorial Director of The Zoe Report
- Author Nicole Lapin, Author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch
- Suzanne Droese, Principal of Droese Public Relations
- Ali Mejia, Co-Founder & Creative Director of Eberjey
- Christine Chang and Sarah Lee, Co-CEOs and Co-Founders of Glow Recipe
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Lori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin, Founders of Summersalt
- Ali Grant, Founder of Be Social
- Talking Top Tens: Jodie SnyderJodie Snyder is one-half of the duo that founded trendsetting jewelry line DANNIJO, a Made in NY certified accessories brand beloved by celebs like Beyonce, Madonna, Oprah Winfrey, Alicia Keys, Natalie Portman, and Rihanna. All pieces are handmade with unique statement styles that are unforgettable, making DANNIJO a staple amongst the icons of the fashion industry. As influencers themselves, Jodie and her sister Danielle Snyder are credited as one of the first visionaries to use social media to elevate their brand in the jewelry space. They also have run a non-profit that fundraises for grassroots projects in Africa, where all the packaging for Dannijo is made by women in Rwanda. For more on Jodie and DANNIJO, be sure to check out @jodiesnydermorel and @dannijo on Instagram, and click to explore Jodie’s top ten essentials!
- Talking Top Tens: MaryAnn BekkedahlAs president and co-founder of Keep, MaryAnn oversees strategy, customer acquisition, branding, content and business development initiatives. She is an accomplished media executive with 18 years experience in consumer magazine and website publishing. Prior to joining Keep, she was EVP, Group Publisher at Rodale, a global content company in health and wellness, and the publisher of Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and Runner’s World properties, amongst others. Follow Keep on Instagram and download the Keep app.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose