- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Summer Pants
- Bright Summer Clothing
- Maternity Starter Kits
- Black Basics
- Talking Top Tens: Olivia LukoOlivia is the founder and CEO of Hats by Olivia, a brand dedicated to making fashion-forward hats and accessories. This year, Olivia transitioned Hats by Olivia from side hustle to full time career. When she is not working on growing her brand she is on a lifetime search for the world’s best beaches. Olivia lives in Dallas, Texas with Poppy, her recently adopted poodle. Check out Olivia’s hats on her website and follow her on Instagram for more beach inspiration or shopping temptation.
- Talking Top Tens: Shira SuveykeShira Suveyke was appointed VP of Global Buying at THE OUTNET.COM in September 2011. She is fundamental in ensuring THE OUTNET’s brand edit remains unparalleled. Shira is responsible for cultivating vendor relationships and driving overall company revenue, maintaining THE OUTNET’s unique position as a collaborative partner and exclusive outlet stocklist for many designer brands. She manages THE OUTNET’s global buying team, provides input on merchandising and oversees the buying and production process for the THE OUTNET’s exclusive in-house brand, Iris & Ink. Prior to joining THE OUTNET, Shira was Divisional Merchandise Manager and Vice President of Womenswear at Gilt Groupe and Vice President of Merchandising and Menswear at J.Crew. She graduated from Boston University with a major in Economics and Business Management. Follow THE OUTNET on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose