- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Marla Malcolm BeckMarla Malcolm Beck is the co-founder, CEO, and visionary behind Bluemercury, Inc., the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. Guided by her passion and belief that beauty clients desire honest, friendly, and expert advice, Beck started Bluemercury in 1999 when she was 29 years old. Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been the topic of numerous books, including Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience and Be Happy at Work: 100 Women Who Love Their Jobs and Why.Beck holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and is on the Advisory Board of Harvard Business School’s Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland, with her husband and three children. Follow Bluemercury on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The Ten Best New Drugstore Products of the YearDrugstore makeup truly is a thing of, well, beauty! You get low prices that allow you to experiment with different brands and products, plus the high quality you expect from department stores. Who hasn’t gotten lost in the beauty aisle for way longer than you intended to, emerging with products that seemingly leapt into your hands? For a more curated experience, turn to this top ten list of 2015’s best new drugstore beauty products – makeup, skin care, moisturizers and more...this list was made with the help of our unique algorithm. It works by sorting through all the products out there and highlights best-sellers, products with positive user reviews, beauty editor and insider favorites and more!
- Talking Top Tens: Sophie DonelsonSophie Donelson was named Editor-in-chief of House Beautiful (Twitter: @housebeautiful, Instagram: @housebeautiful) in January 2015. Previously, she served as Editor-in-chief of Hamptons Cottages & Gardens, and held senior editorial positions at ELLE DECOR and Martha Stewart’s Blueprint and CITY magazines. During her time as an independent journalist, she wrote for print and digital publications including the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Departures, and New York Magazine. Donelson received a writing, literature, and publishing degree from Emerson College where she graduated magna cum laude. She and her husband, also a journalist, recently renovated a 1917 apartment in historic Jackson Heights, Queens, which they share with their three-year old son, Teddy. Check out her Instagram and Twitter for more information!
- Popular This Week:John Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Waves Sea Salt Spray