- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jade HuangEx-fashion designer turned technologist, Jade Huang has 10+ years of award-winning digital strategy, design and technology experience. She is a frequent industry speaker and mentor. Most recently, she was a featured presenter at the 4th annual Financial Times Innovate America Forum, where StyleSage was named a top innovative startup. Jade studied fashion design at Parsons School of Design, and has a Bachelors in International Trade from Fashion Institute of Technology. She also has a MPA in International Economics from Columbia University, and a MBA from INSEAD where she was awarded the L’Oreal Scholarship for Creativity and Entrepreneurship Spirit. Check out her LinkedIn and Twitter for more information!
- The Ten Best Acne Spot TreatmentsIf you’re a grown woman who still wakes up to the annoying, painful and bright red zit from time to time, you know that pimples are truly ageless. Until that happy day occurs, you’re going to need help when it comes to putting pimples back in their place. Made to treat the occasional zit, these spot treatments work quickly and effectively to put pimples in their place — which is to say make them quickly fade and ultimately disappear. We’re giving you a blend of formulas (gel, cream and serum) so pick the one that works best with your skin to treat what ails you. Since quality is of the utmost importance here, we used our nifty algorithm to sort through the best acne spot treatments according to best-seller lists, user reviews and beauty editor and industry professional favorites.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:NuFace® ‘Trinity’ Facial Toning Device