- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Work the Birk: Spend under $60 for everyone’s favorite sandal because you prefer a real steal to the real deal.
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup