- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Summer Pants
- Bright Summer Clothing
- Maternity Starter Kits
- Black Basics
- Talking Top Tens: Catherine LoweCatherine Giudici Lowe is best known for winning The Bachelor Sean Lowe’s heart on season 17 of the ABC reality show in 2013, but since her stint on reality television she has become a wife, a mother, and an owner of a luxury stationery company. Catherine is a fashion lover and enjoys having fun with her own style which she describes as "chameleon eclectic". She uses various outlets (cooking, graphic design, fashion, babies) to play with her passion: to create. Follow Catherine on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and check out her company LoweCo. here.
- Talking Top Tens: Tara FoleyBack in 2009, Tara was on a completely different career path (law!), working long hours, and trying to stay healthy. It occurred to her that she focused on fitness and healthy eating—but not what she put on her face and body. So she started asking questions and launched a blog focused on finding clean options. The response showed her how many of us wanted to understand what we’re putting on ourselves and where to find effective, luxurious nontoxic options. When the concept won a national retail business plan competition during her MBA program at Babson, she knew she was onto something! After years of hands-in-the-dirt learning both on a lavender farm in France and with a private label beauty company, she founded Follain in 2013 because she believed and still does that no one should have to sacrifice health for beauty. With degrees in public policy and business, Tara’s vision, passion, and activism fuel Follain’s growth, and its mission of improving the health and lives of others. You can learn more about Tara and Follain by following her @tcofoley and @shopfollain.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery