- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Amazon’s most sought after deals and steals
- Yoga Pants Under $60
- Opaque Yoga Pants
- Distressed Jeans Under $200
- Spring Trends—The Best In Denim
- Ten Reasons to Shop Till you Drop at Shopbop’s Sale
- Wild printed workout bottoms
- Trending Splurge-Worthy Workout Clothes
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Fitness Lovers...
- Mesh Workout Bottoms
- Talking Top Tens: Laura BronnerLaura Bronner is the co-founder of Gloss48 – a daily dose of the best indie beauty products to discover and shop. Prior to revolutionizing online beauty, Laura developed upscale nail and waxing concepts at MiniLuxe (Boston), Nail Bar (Chicago), and Trim (Chicago). A big fan of women entrepreneurs, Laura holds an MBA from Kellogg School of Management and a BA from Duke University. She is an avid Duke Basketball fan, mom to a ruggedly-handsome, loud-mouthed boy named Owen, peanut butter connoisseur, and runner (so that she can eat more peanut butter). And, while you’re here, want to make 2015 your glowiest year yet? We’ve partnered with BeautyBooked and Gloss48 to giveaway $200 in products and salon & spa services. Enter here for a chance to win!
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Popular This Week:Mark and Graham Modern Tote