- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Talking Top Tens: Umber AhmadUmber Ahmad founded Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery | A Colicchio Discovery in 2013 as a way to transport the curious on a delectable journey of mystery and desire. Started in 2013, the luxury food concept creates memories through combining classic recipes, global spices and an elevated sensory experience. Having spent much of her career on Wall Street, Umber decided to bring together her financial expertise with her passion of food to create a global brand rooted in the staunch belief that what you eat changes who you are as a person. Umber and the bakery have been featured in the New York Times, Food & Wine and O Magazine, among others. Follow Mah-Ze-Dahr Bakery on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery