- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Emily SchumanEmily Schuman lives in Los Angeles with her husband, Geoffrey, and their two cats, Luna and Rocco. She began her professional career working in media at Condé Nast publications’ Domino and Teen Vogue magazine. In March of 2008, Emily created Cupcakes and Cashmere as a way to document the things she loved. More than a blog, Cupcakes and Cashmere is a mantra and aesthetic that celebrates the little pleasures in life. The goal of Cupcakes and Cashmere is to encourage and inspire readers through fashion, food, beauty, and interior design. In August 2012, Emily released the book Cupcakes and Cashmere: A guide for defining your style, reinventing your space and entertaining with ease. The book became a national best seller and Emily went on a six city international book tour where she got to meet readers and sign copies of her first published work. Follow Emily on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Wellness on the Mind ...Ten gifts to help her unwind!Being able to unwind is a wonderful gift that far too few of us have the chance to do on a regular basis. After all, the art of chasing the chill is a time honored one that deserves a great amount of attention and respect. Too many of us just run around all day, and don’t give our own personal health and wellness its due respect. And with the holidays fast approaching, it’s only about to get worse. Think of your pal who always has a ton on her plate – she probably deserves an awesome gift to help her unwind. Thankfully, with this list you won’t have to think too hard, as these ten will help take her mind off of whatever ails her. Chalk full of beauty, home and relaxation products, this curated selection of gifts is the perfect antidote to a busy week...or year.
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black