- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Summer Pants
- Bright Summer Clothing
- Maternity Starter Kits
- Black Basics
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Michelle MoneyMichelle turned heads on ABC’s hit reality dating show, The Bachelor, and quickly became one of the most recognized cast members from The Bachelor franchise. Michelle now hosts a daily live talk show, “Good Things Utah,” and her day-to-day life consists of her one true love, her daughter Brielle, and living an active, healthy lifestyle. A professional hair and makeup stylist by trade, Michelle is now focused on empowering women through her online courses. You can follow Michelle on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights