- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Lindsay AvnerLindsay Avner is the founder and CEO of national non-profit Bright Pink® – an organization on a mission to save women’s lives from breast and ovarian cancer by empowering them to live proactively at a young age. Bright Pink’s innovative programs educate and equip young women and the medical professionals who serve them to reduce risk for breast and ovarian cancer or detect these diseases early while they’re still treatable. Lindsay has been featured as a women’s health thought-leader in the Chicago Tribune, MSNBC, Women’s Health Magazine, and CNN and was recently recognized as one of Crain’s Chicago Business “40 Under 40”. Through Bright Pink, Lindsay has sparked a nation movement of women putting breast and ovarian cancer Awareness in Action™. Follow Lindsay on Twitter and Instagram.
- The Ten Best Rain CoatsBeing based in NYC, we’re used to having to avoid all of the huge (and totally unnecessary) golf umbrellas that crowd the sidewalks at the first hint of a rainstorm. A word of advice: Sometimes just a raincoat is ideal for shading you from light rain. But enough with our anti-umbrella PSA – everyone should have a high-quality, lovely rain coat that offers protection and style. We’re presenting a range of styles both sporty and luxe, from the classic trench to something a bit more athletic - after all, few activities are more romantic than a misty evening stroll. So grab your new favorite raincoat (straight ahead!) and your main squeeze and prepare for the perfect evening stroll.
- Talking Top Tens: Aslaug MagnusdottirAslaug Magnusdottir is a fashion industry veteran and visionary who conceived of Tinker Tailor in response to the growing demand from designers and customers alike for customizable fashion. Previously, Aslaug launched other industry ventures, including Moda Operandi, which she conceived of, co-founded and led as CEO, and TSM Capital, a retail and fashion investment company she co-founded with industry legend Marvin Traub. She also served as a senior executive at Gilt Groupe, where she oversaw merchandising for Gilt Noir, a premium division focused on its top customers. A Fulbright Scholar, Aslaug holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, an LL.M from Duke University School of Law and an undergraduate degree in Law from the University of Iceland. Follow Aslaug and Tinker Tailor on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera