- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Joanna Vargas, Founder of Joanna Vargas Salons and Skincare Collection
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- Lauren Scruggs Kennedy, Founder of the Lauren Scruggs Kennedy Foundation
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Catherine Lowe, Founder of LoweCo.
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, Author and Lifestyle Expert
- Kirsten Dickerson, CEO and Founder of Raven + Lily
- Rita Hazan, Owner of Rita Hazan Salon
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Talking Top Tens: Patricia ChangThe Korean-American designer, who is currently based in New York City, holds a BFA from the Rhode Island School of Design, with a concentration in graphic design. In 2008, Patricia entered the fashion industry at the blooming couture house, Marchesa, where she demonstrated a natural sensibility for artistic craftsmanship and embellishment. Since then, she has worked closely with several contemporary lines, and debuted her own collection in Fall 2012. Patricia Chang’s designs bring together the wearable chic and the whimsical. Follow Patricia (and her adorable family) on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Felita HarrisFelita Harris is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years experience in luxury ready-to-wear and soft accessories. In 2015, Felita joined Lela Rose in a newly created position, Senior Vice President, Global Commercial Development where she is responsible for overseeing sales, merchandising, brand positioning, and co-op advertising for ready-to-wear and bridal. A global traveler, strategist, and visionary, Felita has worked with some of the most notable designer brands and luxury retailers including Donna Karan Collection, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Armani, St. John Knits and more! Her expertise in wholesale, retail and knowledge of the international market, has given her a dynamic acuity in managing luxury businesses worldwide. To learn more about Felita Harris you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on her life, Lela Rose and the world of fashion.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery