- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- The Ten Best New Night CreamsWonderful things happen when you sleep naturally (it’s called beauty rest for a reason, folks), so just imagine the slumber you’ll get when you know you’re reaping all the benefits you can from your night cream. Smooth on any of these new night creams to get the job done while you chase sheep. Fine lines and wrinkles, dry skin, diminished pore appearance – all of this and more is possible to fix when you take the extra 30 seconds to smooth on any of these ten night creams before you make an important date with your bed. The ideal bedmate – these creams, gels and serums will treat all your beauty woes while you do the most natural thing in the world – sleep!
- Talking Top Tens: Jessica KnollJessica Knoll is the New York Times best-selling author of Luckiest Girl Alive, which has been acquired by Lionsgate with Reese Witherspoon producing the film adaptation. She’s been a senior editor at Cosmopolitan and the articles editor of SELF. She lives in New York City with her husband. Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings