- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jennifer Bett MeyerFor over 15 years, Jennifer Bett Meyer has been a success-driven professional working in public relations and marketing for today’s most dynamic global brands. In 2013 she launched Jennifer Bett Communications to offer uniquely competitive brands a creative and multi-dimensional approach to overall consumer awareness. JBC leverages strong editorial relationships across digital, print, and broadcast media to develop meaningful and memorable narratives that create enduring brand affinity. Meyer has succeeded by uniquely employing a comprehensive package of global PR planning, guerilla marketing concepts, social media strategies, brand partnerships, and other state-of-the-art strategies to achieve her clients’ varied objectives. Follow Jennifer on Instagram and Twitter.
- Essie’s fall collection is here! Click below for the best colors to get excited about, *hands* down!
- Talking Top Tens: Ali GalganoAli Galgano is the founder and CEO of Charm & Chain, an online destination for designer fashion jewelry. A certified gemologist and lifelong lover of jewels, Ali launched the site in 2008 with a mission to provide access to stylish, well-made, and affordable designer jewelry on the Internet. Charm & Chain now carries over 50 established and emerging designers and has solidified itself as one of the web’s premier shopping destinations. Since inception, Charm & Chain has been named “Best of the Web” by InStyle, Town & Country, and DailyCandy. Follow Charm & Chain on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner