- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Stephanie MarkStephanie is a co-founder of The Coveteur, overseeing all of The Coveteur’s relationships with brands and partners and editorial content. With her keen eye and knack for forward-thinking, creative solutions, Stephanie advises on all creative direction for The Coveteur’s branded partnerships and growth through collaborations. A graduate of Parson’s with a major in Fashion Marketing, she later went on to intern with Kate Lanphear at Elle Magazine and has also assisted celebrity stylists Leslie Fremar and Annabel Tollman. Follow Stephanie and The Coveteur on Instagram.
- The Ten Best Weekender BagsIf you make the right choice and decide to escape the rat race, do yourself a favor and bring along one of these ten phenomenal weekender bags. Just because summer is over, it doesn’t mean you need to cut back on your weekend excursion schedule. After all, fall is upon us! Fall foliage, apple cider and apple cider doughnuts, hiking, canoeing, kayaking – all of these activities make for the ideal fall weekend out of town. Ranging in size and price, we’re confident that we’ve got a bag for everyone. Keep in mind that you’ll certainly need a little extra space for all of your fall gear, so pack accordingly. After that’s done, get your gear together and get out there and enjoy the last bit of the nice weather before old man winter comes calling ‘round.
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Zella ‘Live In’ Leggings