- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Sarah Potempa, Inventor of The Beachwaver
- 2017 Planners
- Paola Moore, CEO & Founder of Rare Trends
- Heather Harper and Laura Lawrence Wilcock, Founders of Harper Lawrence Handbags
- Fiona Davis, Journalist and Author of The Dollhouse
- Dawn McCoy, Social Media Influencer And Tastemaker
- Michelle Money, Beauty Guru and Television Host
- Laurel Pantin, Editorial Director at The Coveteur
- Talking Top Tens: Joanna VargasJoanna Vargas is one of the top celebrity facialists in the industry. She has worked on celebrities, supermodels, and New York and LA’s discerning elite with her own brand of facials that will deliver youthful-looking, firmer skin without going under the knife. After moving to NYC with dreams of becoming a photographer and numerous odd jobs in fashion and art world, Joanna decided to try her hand at makeup. Once she’d had her first skincare lesson, she knew she had found her true calling. Joanna fell in love with organic skin care products at Ula Day Spa in Tribeca, her first job as an esthetician. She gained valuable, hands-on experience caring for clients, listening to their needs and quickly learned how they loved the natural scent of the products and the fact that they were safe. She realized that people want natural ingredients and the best results possible, and it was from this idea that her brand was born. Follow Joanna on Instagram at @joannavargasnyc and @jvskincare.
- Talking Top Tens: Alex And MaggieAlex and Maggie are the Co-founders of Bitsy’s Brainfood, an organic food company for kids that’s on a mission to demystify veggies and make eating smart fun. Founded, owned, and operated by moms and former educators, the brand’s growing assortment of children’s snacks and cereals, including nut-free and organic products, are made with the nutrients little ones need to grow their bodies and minds. Prior to launching Bitsy’s Brainfood, Alex and Maggie served respectively as VP of Strategy and CEO at GenerationOn, the largest youth service organization in the United States. Alex and Maggie are fueled daily not only by a healthy dose of Bitsy’s Brainfood’s yummy products, but also by the genuine joy and laughter that comes with being mothers, with five kids between them. Follow Bitsy’s Brainfood on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and their blog.
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights