- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Fitness Gear & Fashion Gifts ...For your always fit & always fab friends!Everyone has a fitness fiend in their lives — you know the one: They’re always on top of the latest workout trends, they might turn you down for a drink after work in lieu of a run or some yoga, and they’re the one you go to with advice on how best to sweat it out. We love them, we envy them, and we’re a little jealous of their motivation sometimes. Plus, when it comes to gifting your favorite fashionable and fit friend, it can be a bit difficult to zero in on exactly the right gift. Thankfully, we’re here to help! Right ahead of you are ten fabulous gifts for your athletic and stylish friends – from the best new watch to track everything, to fitness gear perfect for every workout. If you’re inspired to pump up your fitness game too, all the better: There’s no time like the present!
- Talking Top Tens: Amy WicksAmy Wicks is the Fashion Editor at Polyvore, where she oversees all fashion-related content on Polyvore. Amy creates and curates daily articles that highlight the best fashion and beauty community-created content on Polyvore. Prior to working at Polyvore, Amy was a reporter for Women’s Wear Daily, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7x7 and Glamour.com. You can follow Polyvore on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Herschel Supply Co. Novel Duffle