- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Marla Malcolm BeckMarla Malcolm Beck is the co-founder, CEO, and visionary behind Bluemercury, Inc., the nation’s largest and fastest growing luxury beauty products and spa retail chain. Guided by her passion and belief that beauty clients desire honest, friendly, and expert advice, Beck started Bluemercury in 1999 when she was 29 years old. Bluemercury’s innovative retailing model has been the topic of numerous books, including Shopping: Why We Love It and How Retailers can Create the Ultimate Customer Experience and Be Happy at Work: 100 Women Who Love Their Jobs and Why.Beck holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and is on the Advisory Board of Harvard Business School’s Rock Center for Entrepreneurship. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland, with her husband and three children. Follow Bluemercury on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Escape the cold for greener, warmer pastures! Win $400 in Top Tens for the perfect winter getaway...
- Talking Top Tens: Lily TseLily is the Founder and CEO of Think Dirty, a mobile app that makes reading cosmetic and personal care product labels and learning about ingredients simple, easy and fun. Prior to founding Think Dirty, Lily was an award-winning Art Director for 13 years. Lily’s passions for design, technology, health and beauty inspire her to building a purpose-driven venture about consumer transparency and organic beauty. Follow Think Dirty on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and its blog.
- Popular This Week:Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum