- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Talking Top Tens: Reagan CorbettReagan Corbett received her BA in Studio Art from the University of Texas at Austin, College of Fine Arts. She also studied at the University of Paris Sorbonne. Currently, Reagan resides in Houston where her career as an emerging artist has taken flight. In a society where it is increasingly difficult to accept anything at face value, Reagan uses large canvasses to magnify a small area of the human figure. This is her way of bringing brutal honesty to the edited, filtered, “selfie” culture we have all become accustomed to. Reagan’s work, while simple at first glance, offers open-ended questions for the viewer to contemplate. Art exhibitions include Anarte Gallery, San Antonio, TX; and The Visual Arts Center, Austin TX; and Page Home Design, Austin TX. Reagan’s paintings have been acquired by collectors in the US and abroad. For more on Reagan, follow her on Instagram and Tumblr and check out her website here!
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose