- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Jane KoJane Ko is the blogger behind A Taste of Koko, Austin’s top food blog featuring the hottest restaurants and weekend getaways. She strives to inspire your inner foodie by guiding you to the most delicious finds in the city through mouth-watering food photography. A Taste of Koko has collaborated with brands like Carnival Cruise Lines, Uber, Nike, KitchenAid, PayPal, IKEA, and more. Follow Koko on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and on her blog at ATasteOfKoko.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Jill DonenfeldJill Donenfeld is the founder of The Culinistas, a private chef and catering agency in NYC, LA, and Chicago. She is a writer, entrepreneur, and chef with three published cookbooks and recipes appearing in Food & Wine and articles in Men’s Journal and The Huffington Post. She has lived in Madagascar, Southern India, and Sweden to pursue culinary endeavors. Her newest cookbook is coming out in April 2015 with Harper Collins, Better on Toast: Happiness on a Slice of Bread. Follow The Culinistas on Instagram and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose