- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Winter Haircare Products & Treatments
- The Ten Best Hair Products Worth the Splurge
- Drugstore Products For Curly Hair
- Texturizing Hair Products
- Products & Tools For Thinning Hair
- Beauty Products for Uneven Skintone
- Shampoos & Conditioners for Winter
- Best Beauty Finds on Amazon
- Winter Repair Hair Products & Tools
- Warming Body Treatments
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Talking Top Tens: Lani LazzariLani Lazzari is the founder and CEO of Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars manufactures and sells all-natural skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Lani founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old, in an effort to create natural skincare products that would be safe to use on her ultra-sensitive skin and relieve her eczema. Lani was featured on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” in 2013, where she received an investment from billionaire Mark Cuban, and Simple Sugars skyrocketed to a multimillion dollar business. Follow Simple Sugars on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Free People Look Into the Sun Maxi