- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- The Ten Best Black LeggingsFact: You can never own too many pairs of black leggings. It just can’t happen. Whether you wear them as pants or use them more for lounging and gym purposes, it’s impossible to buy one pair too many. However, it is totally possible to buy leggings that don’t deserve a place in your closet. Some are too sheer, some you can only wear a few times before they pill or form holes...you know the drill. That’s why we used our fancy schmancy algorithm to make our picks! All of the following black leggings are top sellers, have fantastic reviews from users, are loved by fashion editors and industry insiders...the list goes on. So get your hands no less than at least two pairs of black leggings to pair with booties, flats, heels, sweaters, tunics...you get the point.
- Talking Top Tens: Dineh MohajerDineh Mohajer created Hard Candy in 1995, while completing her fourth year as a Biochemistry student attending USC. The brand was instantly recognized and embraced by Neiman Marcus, Harvey Nichols, Sephora and countless other prestigious global retailers. In 1999, Hard Candy was sold to LVMH, the French luxury powerhouse. By early 2002, her next line was born, Goldie, a brand that was regarded as subtle sophistication with punk rock sensibility. The brand was immediately snatched up by Limited Brands for exclusive distribution in their Bath & Body Works and C.O. Bigelow stores. Several years and creative collaborations later, Dineh is bringing about the next evolution of beauty with Smith & Cult, her new ‘5-free’ nail polish line that has developed an instant cult following. Follow Smith & Cult on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Popular This Week:MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Zip Around Wallet