- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Jac WhiteJac White is the CEO of Daily Secret, one of the fastest growing digital media brands for premium audiences around the world. Serving 1.8 million daily subscriptions every day and covering over 41 markets, Daily Secret’s signature email newsletters reveal an insider’s look at the most coveted bars, regional restaurants, and local commerce destinations. Prior to Daily Secret, Ms. White was VP of Strategic Partnerships at LearnVest, a NYC venture backed financial education and advisory platform. Ms. White also served as Sales Director at DailyCandy, the woman’s lifestyle newsletter. As Director of Digital Planning and Development at The New York Times, she led the go-to market strategy for nytimes.com revenue related opportunities. Jac splits her time between New York City and Europe. Follow Daily Secret on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Essie’s fall collection is here! Click below for the best colors to get excited about, *hands* down!
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Acure Organics Eye Cream