- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Jamie O’Banion of Beauty Bioscience, Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience
- Brooke Taylor Corcia, Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn
- Nicky Deam, Editorial Director of The Zoe Report
- Author Nicole Lapin, Author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch
- Suzanne Droese, Principal of Droese Public Relations
- Ali Mejia, Co-Founder & Creative Director of Eberjey
- Christine Chang and Sarah Lee, Co-CEOs and Co-Founders of Glow Recipe
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Lori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin, Founders of Summersalt
- Ali Grant, Founder of Be Social
- Talking Top Tens: Lani LazzariLani Lazzari is the founder and CEO of Simple Sugars. Simple Sugars manufactures and sells all-natural skincare products especially formulated for sensitive skin. Lani founded Simple Sugars in December of 2005, when she was just 11 years old, in an effort to create natural skincare products that would be safe to use on her ultra-sensitive skin and relieve her eczema. Lani was featured on ABC’s hit show “Shark Tank” in 2013, where she received an investment from billionaire Mark Cuban, and Simple Sugars skyrocketed to a multimillion dollar business. Follow Simple Sugars on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth ScherleElizabeth was leading business partnerships at a fashion events startup when she realized there was a lost opportunity where brands weren’t collecting consumer feedback on the products sampled in event gift bags. This prompted her to co-found Influenster, a product discovery and reviews website that facilitates product trial and conversations between brands and social media savvy consumers to help companies populate the digital sphere with user generated content. Elizabeth grew up on a farm outside a 171-person town in Iowa, and currently lives in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Check out Scherle’s LinkedIn and Instagram to find out more about her!
- Popular This Week:Wolford Individual 10 Control Top Tights