- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn’t buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Jamie O’Banion of Beauty Bioscience, Co-Founder and CEO at Beauty Bioscience
- Brooke Taylor Corcia, Founder and CEO of The Dreslyn
- Nicky Deam, Editorial Director of The Zoe Report
- Author Nicole Lapin, Author of Rich Bitch and Boss Bitch
- Suzanne Droese, Principal of Droese Public Relations
- Ali Mejia, Co-Founder & Creative Director of Eberjey
- Christine Chang and Sarah Lee, Co-CEOs and Co-Founders of Glow Recipe
- Jodie Snyder, Co-Founder of DANNIJO
- Lori Coulter and Reshma Chamberlin, Founders of Summersalt
- Ali Grant, Founder of Be Social
- Talking Top Tens: Kelli J. BartlettKelli J. Bartlett joined GLAMSQUAD as the Director of Makeup Artistry, bringing a decade of experience on red carpets, runways and editorial fashion pages. Kelli cultivated an elite clientele while artist and manager at an industry-leading cosmetics company where she fine-tuned her work, which has appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, US Weekly and Vanity Fair, among others. At GLAMSQUAD, Kelli is responsible for the rigorous vetting and training of all GLAMSQUAD makeup artists as well as keeping the GLAMSQUAD Makeup Menu outfitted with wearable, on-trend beauty looks. Making women look and feel beautiful, combined with superior customer service, are hallmarks of Kelli’s work. Follow Kelli’s glamorous adventures on Twitter and Instagram, and keep up with GLAMSQUAD on Twitter, Instagram and their app, which brings expert stylists to your door in just a few clicks!
- Talking Top Tens: Liza DeyrmenjianLiza Deyrmenjian is the founder of Fashion Accelerator 360, an unparalleled platform for online fashion and lifestyle business education. Prior to launching FBA360, she consulted young designers in creating million dollar fashion businesses, many of which have been featured in Elle, InStyle and WWD and on national shows such as Oprah, Good Morning America, and the Steve Harvey Show. Liza’s students and clients have gone on to successfully sell to prestigious retailers including Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, and Barneys New York. Follow Fashion Accelerator 360 on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose