- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Amy OdellAmy Odell is the author of Tales From the Back Row: An Outsider’s View From Inside the Fashion Industry, a humorous look at what it’s really like to work in the world of high fashion. She’s also the editor of Cosmopolitan.com, the largest community of millennial women on the internet, where she oversees editorial content, social media, and original video. Since joining the website in September 2013, she’s more than tripled traffic to surpass 37 million readers each month, and has expanded coverage to include a wide range of feminist, political, and LGBTQ topics alongside celebrity news and style coverage. You can find out more about Amy by checking out her Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and/or Snapchat (@amylynnodell) accounts!
- The Ten Best Stylish Workout LeggingsIf you’re the kind of person that relishes any opportunity to see and be seen, then we suggest you incorporate these fancy, flashy and (in some cases) downright sexy workout leggings into your routine. It’s one thing if you prefer to sport your old and tattered workout wear when you’re breaking a sweat — any way you get to the gym is good enough for us! However, if you want to consider adding some more stylish additions to your workout wardrobe we’re here to help. Graphic illustrations, mesh cut-outs, distressed detailing...you’d think we were talking about your favorite new tee or jeans based on the descriptions of these eye-catching leggings! Working out is the best way to beat winter doldrums, so get active and look great doing it with our picks.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda CurtisAs a designer-turned-entrepreneur, Amanda Curtis knows first hand how difficult it is to break into the fashion industry. After growing up in the fashion industry and graduating from Boston University and Parsons, Amanda went from backstage at New York Fashion week to designing for celebrities and bringing a solo designed collection to judging at London Fashion Week. Despite all that success, she was never profitable. Nineteenth Amendment was developed as the way to help designers break into the fashion industry with the least amount of time, effort, and money (stiletto-strapping), while growing domestic micro-manufacturing. Amanda’s mission is to make the fashion industry better for everyone: from designers and shoppers, to manufacturers and retailers. Follow Nineteenth Amendment on Twitter and Instagram and Amanda on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Night Firming Treatment