- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Sunscreen Products for Hair
- Drugstore Primers
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- Hair Shine Sprays
- Sea Salt Hair Sprays
- Maria Peevey, Founder and CEO of The Reset
- Elizabeth Rees, Founder of Chasing Paper
- Anti-Humidity Hair Products
- Tara Foley, CEO and Founder of Follain
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Talking Top Tens: Mary Kate McGrathMary Kate McGrath is a lifestyle expert and Editor-in-Chief of PureWow, a popular online publication with a mission to “Elevate the Everyday.” Mary Kate joined PureWow after more than a decade working with women’s magazines, including Real Simple, InStyle and Food Network Magazine (as a result, she has one of the most organized and stylish linen closets around). At PureWow, Mary Kate is responsible for the brand’s overall editorial strategy, including the launch of new editions and the expansion of video series and web franchises across multiple platforms. She also oversees the production of custom PureWow content created for large brand advertisers like Hyatt, Cartier and L’Oreal. Follow PureWow on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Theresa KrierTheresa Krier created Big T NYC with a mission to modernize and elevate the traditional tea experience. It all started when she was backstage at New York Fashion Week and noticed the models were thirsty but wouldn’t touch the available sodas – they understandably disliked the bloating and unnecessary chemicals. Inspired by this dilemma, Theresa decided to create a delicious, all-natural beverage that would help people stay beautiful, hydrated and focused in any situation. That no-bloat beverage is tea, which is naturally hydrating, calorie-free and full of beauty-boosting antioxidants. Since its debut, Big T NYC has become a staple at NY Fashion Week & has developed a loyal following. Big T NYC’s unique take on the ancient beverage has earned the attention of extensive press and Theresa was named one of Entrepreneur Magazine’s 15 Female Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2015. Follow Theresa on Facebook and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery