- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Summer Dresses on Sale
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- After Sun Skincare Products
- Maxi Dresses on Sale
- Swimsuits on Sale
- Talking Top Tens: Paola MooreRare Trends was founded in September 2011 by Paola Moore and her vision “women shouldn’t simply wear clothes, women should wear art”. A native Argentine, Paola’s love for quality leather is reflected in each collection and is the core material in every design. Paola lived in South America, Europe and migrated to USA after marrying. It was her worldly travels, and the different ways women dressed in the countries she visited that inspired her to found Rare Trends. Prior to that Moore was the VP of Marketing for a furniture company and was in charge of the design, sales & marketing team. Rare Trends strives to connect with women who seek unique design and who prefer to make bold fashion statements. Their designs are inspired by architecture, movement, and construction leading to garments that each tell a story. Each piece is created with optimal quality, pieces are produced in limited quantity. Rare Trends has participated in numerous Fashion Runways and events, and received the 2015 Rising Star Award during Austin Fashion Week. For more on Rare Trends check out their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:Commando The Keeper Control Top Pantyhose