- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- Rachel Pally, Designer and Founder of Rachel Pally Inc.
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Summer Pants
- Bright Summer Clothing
- Maternity Starter Kits
- Black Basics
- Talking Top Tens: Rita HazanFor over a decade, Rita Hazan has established herself as one of the most sought-after colorists in the world, known for setting beauty trends and reinventing celebrity looks. Hazan has created signature color looks for stars such as Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Michelle Williams and Renee Zellweger, to name a few. Hazan released her first product in 2011, Root Concealer, for gray coverage. In 2016, Hazan redesigned her collection and introduced three new products: True Color Shampoo, True Color Conditioner and Triple Threat Split End Remedy. A native New Yorker, Hazan prides herself on taking a fun approach to being a colorist, while always maintaining a down-to-earth vibe. Follow Rita on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Adrian Granzella LarssenAdrian Granzella Larssen is the editor-in-chief of The Daily Muse, the career advice publication that’s helped millions of people find and succeed at their dream jobs. With a longstanding mission to support women at work and in life, she speaks regularly to corporations and women’s groups and has been featured as a career expert in Forbes, Mashable, and Business Insider. Previously, she oversaw print and digital communications for the George Washington University Medical Center, did stints as a marketer and event planner, and earned an MBA from Pepperdine University. In her spare time, you’ll find her scheming up her next dinner party and flying back and forth between the coasts. Follow Adrian on Twitter and The Daily Muse on Facebook and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery