- “As an avid online shopper, I rely heavily on user reviews and ratings...
Rank & Style saves me time on browsing and research with its trusty algorithm-based ranking system so I don’t spend hours sifting through reviews on different sites.” – Jane, Fashionista, 31
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Ariel KayeAriel Kaye is the Founder and CEO of Parachute Home - a direct-to-consumer home essentials brand based in Venice Beach, CA. Prior to launching Parachute, Ariel spent ten years working in brand development and advertising in New York City. Long intrigued by the interplay of design and wellness, Ariel relocated from New York to her hometown of Los Angeles, intent on establishing a brand that addressed both the consumers’ need for quality bedding and sound sleep. Ariel earned a Master’s degree in Media Studies from the New School and a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Gallatin School at NYU. Find out more about Parachute Home by following them on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- The Ten Best Parkas Worth Splurging OnWhen the going gets tough, sometimes you just need to treat yourself to a winter parka worth splurging on. We’re not going to lie to you: The way the winters have been working out, it may very well get rough out there. With the holidays just around the corner, there’s no better time to start thinking about gifts for others...and for yourself. After all, you know what you’ve been through this year more than anyone else — why not recognize it with a gift that’s really more of an investment? All ten of these luxurious parkas will get you wear for years to come, and they’re all made to withstand harsh winter temps without giving up on your right to look good. So go forth and treat yourself —you deserve it.
- Talking Top Tens: Dawn CasaleDawn is the co-owner of One Girl Cookies with her husband, Dave Crofton. They have two shops in Brooklyn, offering breakfast, coffee and all manner of sweet treats. In her prior life, she was the Accessories Manager at Barneys New York where she played with beautiful baubles all day. She and Dave now live in Brooklyn, along with their two kids, Nate and Camille. Visit One Girl Cookies on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Garnier Skin Ultra-Lift Miracle Anti-Aging + Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream