- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Summer Dresses on Sale
- Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale Picks
- Memorial Day Sales
- After Sun Skincare Products
- Maxi Dresses on Sale
- Swimsuits on Sale
- Talking Top Tens: Jac WhiteJac White is the CEO of Savoteur, one of the fastest growing digital media brands for premium audiences around the world. Formerly Daily Secret, a daily email digest delivering insights into things to do in your city, Savoteur has rebranded and relaunched into an online publication and newsletter celebrating what makes our cities rich and unique. Its core passions are food, music, art, culture, nightlife, style and travel. Prior to Savoteur, Ms. White was VP of Strategic Partnerships at LearnVest, a NYC venture backed financial education and advisory platform. Ms. White also served as Sales Director at DailyCandy, the woman’s lifestyle newsletter. As Director of Digital Planning and Development at The New York Times, she led the go-to market strategy for nytimes.com revenue related opportunities. Jac splits her time between New York City and Europe. Follow Savoteur on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa TarletonMarissa Tarleton is the Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot, Inc. in North America. She directs all brand advertising, digital and social media programs, search engine marketing, public relations, internal communications, business-to-business marketing, and customer relationship management. Prior to RetailMeNot, Marissa led marketing for Dell Inc.’s North America Consumer and Small Business PC businesses. Marissa holds a Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin. Follow Marissa on Twitter for updates on what’s happening at RetailMeNot and in her life.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose