- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- The Ten Best Parkas Worth Splurging OnWhen the going gets tough, sometimes you just need to treat yourself to a winter parka worth splurging on. We’re not going to lie to you: The way the winters have been working out, it may very well get rough out there. With the holidays just around the corner, there’s no better time to start thinking about gifts for others...and for yourself. After all, you know what you’ve been through this year more than anyone else — why not recognize it with a gift that’s really more of an investment? All ten of these luxurious parkas will get you wear for years to come, and they’re all made to withstand harsh winter temps without giving up on your right to look good. So go forth and treat yourself —you deserve it.
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer