- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Beauty Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Essentials
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Summer Dresses on Sale
- Swimsuits on Sale
- Whitney Casey, Founder and CEO of FINERY.com
- After Sun Skincare Products
- Maxi Dresses on Sale
- Talking Top Tens: Stephi MaronStephi Maron is the Founder and COO of Blushington—a go-to destination spot for all your beauty and makeup needs. The idea behind Blushington came to Stephi when she realized there wasn’t a great place in LA to get her makeup done. So she decided to create one that was affordable and convenient, that also offered more natural looking makeup applied by super talented makeup artists. Having worked in the couture fashion world, with some PR and marketing experience, Stephi knew exactly what it would take to create something truly unique. She pulled together the ultimate dream team, along with the right products and the perfect space to open the first Blushington Makeup & Beauty Lounge in West Hollywood, CA, in 2011. Since then, Blushington has expanded and created a name for itself by providing its customers with the highest quality professional makeup applications in a trusted and beautiful environment. Head over to www.blushington.com to discover more beauty goodness.
- Talking Top Tens: Carly de CastroCarly de Castro is the co-founder of Pressed Juicery, a leading cold-pressed juice chain founded with the goal of making high nutrition a realistic option for all people. While working in film publicity in New York, de Castro witnessed the positive impact that green juice had on her own life and her mother’s quality of life as she battled cancer and was inspired to make a true change in her lifestyle. After losing her mother, de Castro was in search of place to channel her grief and founded Pressed Juicery with two friends as a way to do something good for both herself and for others. Five years later, Pressed Juicery has nearly 40 locations in CA, NY, NV and NJ offering delicious and affordable cold-pressed, bottled juices and continues to rapidly expand. Follow Pressed Juicery on Instagram @PressedJuicery.
- Popular This Week:L’eggs Women’s Energy 3-Pack Control Top Reinforced Toe Panty Hose