- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Tze ChunTze Chun is the Founder of Uprise Art, an online gallery that makes collecting original art easier and more affordable. Their curated collection of one-of-a-kind art takes the guess work out of art collecting, and Uprise Art’s team of art advisors help you find the perfect art for the spaces where you live and work. Follow Uprise Art on Instagram for a behind the scenes look at the art world!
- The Ten Best Weekender BagsIf you make the right choice and decide to escape the rat race, do yourself a favor and bring along one of these ten phenomenal weekender bags. Just because summer is over, it doesn’t mean you need to cut back on your weekend excursion schedule. After all, fall is upon us! Fall foliage, apple cider and apple cider doughnuts, hiking, canoeing, kayaking – all of these activities make for the ideal fall weekend out of town. Ranging in size and price, we’re confident that we’ve got a bag for everyone. Keep in mind that you’ll certainly need a little extra space for all of your fall gear, so pack accordingly. After that’s done, get your gear together and get out there and enjoy the last bit of the nice weather before old man winter comes calling ‘round.
- Talking Top Tens: Janet CrowtherJanet Crowther is the Founder and CEO of For the Makers, an online destination for DIY supplies, tutorials and inspiration. Based in Brooklyn, For the Makers sends customized DIY projects to customers all over the country. Starting her career as a jewelry designer, Janet’s work has been on the pages of almost every major fashion publication. By working with companies like Kate Spade, Alexis Bittar, and Marc Jacobs, she learned the ins and outs of finding the prettiest, highest-quality materials from every corner of the world. Her first book, "Make a Statement: 25 Handcrafted Jewelry & Accessory Projects," hits bookstores in spring 2015. Follow For the Makers on Instagram and Facebook, and Janet on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Continental Zip Around Wallet