- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Carly HeitlingerA recent graduate of Georgetown University, Carly started her blog College Prep in 2008 as a distraction from her dreaded Accounting 101 class. Blogging as “The College Prepster” has allowed Carly to share her voice and story with countless other girls. Integrating her knack for business and passion for writing, she founded her company TCP Inc and...had to actually use what she learned from accounting! She is the author of The Freshman 50 and currently resides in New York City, where she spends her time writing and searching for the best pastries. Follow Carly on Instagram and Twitter.
- An editor approved, under $100 flat iron that conditions and protects your hair while straightening...
- Talking Top Tens: Sally & Molly MillerSisters, bloggers and tastemakers, Sally and Molly were born 15 months apart and grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Sally went to college in Texas and pursued a degree in Early Childhood Education. Molly later left home to pursue a degree in Interior Design at a university in Ohio. Influenced and inspired by many things, the two sisters found that their creative spirits needed a place to thrive. In November 2010, they created A Piece of Toast, a lifestyle blog that shares daily inspiration through posts of style, home, beauty, and much more. Follow Sally and Molly on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for your daily dose of (trendy) Toast!
- Popular This Week:GlamGlow Super-Mud Clearing Treatment