- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Elisabeth EganElisabeth Egan is the books editor at Glamour. Her essays and book reviews have appeared in Self, Glamour, O Magazine, People, Publishers Weekly, Kirkus, Huffington Post, The New York Times Book Review, LA Times Book Review, The Washington Post, Chicago Sun-Times, and the Newark Star-Ledger. She lives in New Jersey with her family. Follow Elisabeth on Twitter for more info!
- Beauty Stocking Stuffers ...Ten beauty favorites for everyone on your list!If someone tried to argue that stocking stuffers are the best part of the holidays, you wouldn’t hear any complaints from us. Full of mysterious little treasures, your stocking is the first thing you’re drawn to on Christmas morning, so it definitely needs to be chock full of the best buys! When it comes to little treasures, we can confidently say that this list is stocked with ten of the best beauty stocking stuffers out there. We’ve got lip and cheek tints, nail polish, must have creams and more, all of which are guaranteed to bring a smile to anyone’s face. To make our picks we used our exclusive algorithm, which sorts through top sellers that have the highest user reviews, and are loved by beauty editors and industry insiders alike. So, rest assured that you’re in good hands – happy holidays!
- Talking Top Tens: Maria PerezGlassful Co-Founder and Product Manager, Maria Perez, is an anomaly. If she were a food, she would be Jamon – salty, bold, undeniably Spanish, and great with wine. She also represents the next generation of women leaders in both the worlds of start-ups and wine. Maria moved to NYC from Barcelona, where she lived at a farm for a few months just to find out she wanted to come back to the big city. And so she built Glassful. An entirely new approach to enjoying wine, Glassful is the essential service for people who love wine and living life to the fullest. Glassful opens the world of wine to everyone and makes discovering it as fun, easy, and pleasurable as drinking it. Follow Glassful on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray