- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Amber FarrDesigner Amber Farr of Flynn Skye Clothing, comes from an extensive background in fashion. Her line is about simplicity with an edge—waking up and throwing on a dress that you can rock to coffee, the beach, or a nice dinner. She creates unique, blissful yet adventurous clothing, inspired and named after her daughter who is the most magical and free spirit she knows—doing everything she wants with little fear and a huge smile. In addition to her daughter, Farr also takes inspiration from many places. Living in a variety of locations such as London, France, Germany, Tahoe, Big Bear, and Malibu, has helped fuel her creativity. She has now been in Venice for over 15 years and can be considered a true “Venetian"—designing a coveted label among this unique beach city. Channeling all her experiences into her collection, Farr’s clothing embraces the aspect of no limit or boundary—the total package of beautiful. Follow Flynn Skye on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest or at flynnskye.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Felita HarrisFelita Harris is a seasoned senior executive with over 20 years experience in luxury ready-to-wear and soft accessories. In 2015, Felita joined Lela Rose in a newly created position, Senior Vice President, Global Commercial Development where she is responsible for overseeing sales, merchandising, brand positioning, and co-op advertising for ready-to-wear and bridal. A global traveler, strategist, and visionary, Felita has worked with some of the most notable designer brands and luxury retailers including Donna Karan Collection, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Armani, St. John Knits and more! Her expertise in wholesale, retail and knowledge of the international market, has given her a dynamic acuity in managing luxury businesses worldwide. To learn more about Felita Harris you can follow her on Twitter and Instagram for daily updates on her life, Lela Rose and the world of fashion.
- Popular This Week:Hue French Lace Control Top Hosiery