- “I love that Rank and Style simplifies shopping through unbiased top tens.
As the new CEO, I am committed to continuing the mission of ranking the world while building a site that allows our users to efficiently and confidently shop the best." -Jamie Chandlee
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Priscilla Tsai, Founder and CEO of cocokind
- Olivia Luko, Founder of Hats by Olivia
- Jennifer Barthole, Senior Fashion Editor at SHAPE
- Jennifer Newton, Founder of DefineMe Fragrance
- Reagan Corbett, Studio Artist
- Wendi Koletar Martin, Owner of Kick Pleat
- Amanda Wall, Creative Director of R+Co
- Lilliana Vazquez, Founder of TheLVGuide.com
- Erin Condren, Founder and Creative Director at EC Designs
- Lauren Snyder, Founder of Method to my Meals
- Talking Top Tens: Nina SpearsNina Spears is the Co-Founder and CEO of Baby Chick, an online go-to resource for all things motherhood and the Founder and CEO of Bassett Baby Planning, the premier doula agency and resource center in Houston, TX for expecting and new mothers. Nina has advocated, supported and empowered hundreds of families during their pregnancy, birth and postpartum journey as a certified baby planner, doula, and educator. Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest to learn more.
- Talking Top Tens: Jude Al-KhalilJude Al-Khalil is the Founder and CEO of BIKYNI, an online swimwear brand that offers quality, modernized classics that are easy to shop for and easy to wear. The line is designed and produced in LA using fine Italian fabric, and pricing is accessible with separates offered at $50 and sets at $95. Prior to launching BIKYNI, Jude was the COO of Reformation. She is a graduate of Duke University and Harvard Business School. Follow BIKYNI on Instagram and Facebook!
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose