- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Ten New Drugstore Beauty Products
- Natural Eye Creams
- Tinted Moisturizers
- Facial Cleansing Towelettes
- The Best Skincare Products For Reversing Sun Damage
- The Ten Best New Eye Treatments & Creams
- New Beauty Products to Try This Fall
- Best-Selling Facial Cleansers
- Face Masks Worth the Splurge
- Natural Body Care Products
- Talking Top Tens: Hannah ChengHannah and her sister Marian live to eat, especially their mom’s home-cooking. After their parents moved from New York to the West Coast, their steady supply of homemade dumplings came to a screeching halt, leaving the two to search for dumplings just the way mom made them all around New York City. The only problem was that no one cooked like mom, with pasture-raised meat and organic and local vegetables. After 2 years of searching, Hannah and Marian opened Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings in New York City’s East Village. All the dumplings are based on and hold true to their mom’s recipes, while the monthly specials are less traditional. Follow Mimi Cheng’s Dumplings on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Laurie ColeLaurie is a native Angelino living the dream in the Big Apple since 2006. She brings over 14 years of teaching experience to her SoulCycle classes, which are motivated by her love of all genres of music - from hip hop to rap, rock n’ roll and alternative. She has appeared in a variety of national magazine ads, TV shows and is also an actress in film and television. You can currently see her in this season of HBO’s Eastbound and Down! Follow Laurie on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:T3 SinglePass Straightening and Styling Iron