- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Serena’s “Greatness” collection for Nike is now live...and these shoes and styles are grand slam worthy!
- Talking Top Tens: Sally & Molly MillerSisters, bloggers and tastemakers, Sally and Molly were born 15 months apart and grew up in Kansas City, Missouri. Sally went to college in Texas and pursued a degree in Early Childhood Education. Molly later left home to pursue a degree in Interior Design at a university in Ohio. Influenced and inspired by many things, the two sisters found that their creative spirits needed a place to thrive. In November 2010, they created A Piece of Toast, a lifestyle blog that shares daily inspiration through posts of style, home, beauty, and much more. Follow Sally and Molly on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest for your daily dose of (trendy) Toast!
- Popular This Week:Lavanila The Healthy Deodorant