- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Thank you for subscribing!
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Popular Top Ten Lists:
Top Ten Lists You Might Like:
- Conditioners for Color-Treated Hair
- The Ten Best Beauty Deals at Amazon
- Shampoos for Color-Treated Hair
- Best-selling Drugstore Foundations
- Summer’s Best Lip Products
- Drugstore Mascaras
- Best-Selling Drugstore Eye Creams
- Ten Summer Musts for the Beach
- Drugstore Face Moisturizers with SPF
- Hair Products for Split Ends
- Talking Top Tens: Perry NelsonPerry Nelson is the Founder of Nicely Noted, a stationery subscription service that inspires sincerity by delivering a curated letterpress cards and stamps every month. Perry came up with the idea of Nicely Noted while walking her puppy Charlie. Nicely Noted was born out of a love of writing and receiving letters, in addition to a lifelong appreciation for beautiful stationery. Prior to moving to Austin for grad school, Perry lived in New York and San Francisco, where she served as the Online Editor at W magazine and the Online Director at Dwell magazine. Follow Perry and Nicely Noted on Twitter and on Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura MirandaDr. Laura Miranda DPT, MSPT, CSCS, is the founder of Strong Healthy Woman, which provides outdoor fitness Boot Camps in NYC, and exclusive in-home training in NYC and Long Island. She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and an educational and motivational speaker for companies such as Whole Foods, Twitter, The New York Stock Exchange, and BlackRock. Laura is also a fitness expert contributor for Pazoo.com and an on camera fitness expert for HealthGuru.com. By trade, she is a fitness and physical therapy guru; by mission, she helps people ‘Become The Best Possible Version of Themselves’ (also the company motto!). Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Cosabella Never Say Never Cutie Low Rise Thong