One-piece suits are chic, and string bikinis catch you more rays...but the retro-inspired, high waisted bikini is decidedly modern. This silhouette is figure flattering gold, making waists look tinier, and derrières look well...perkier. You may be wondering where to find your perfect fit. Look no further than our data driven, always-unbiased list of the printed, solid, ruched, and cutout high waisted bikinis you need this summer. Take a browse and jump on board with your new summer silhouette.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:SPIRITUAL GANGSTER INHALE EXHALE MUSCLE TEE VINTAGE BLACK