One-piece suits are chic, and string bikinis catch you more rays...but the retro-inspired, high waisted bikini is decidedly modern. This silhouette is figure flattering gold, making waists look tinier, and derrières look well...perkier. You may be wondering where to find your perfect fit. Look no further than our data driven, always-unbiased list of the printed, solid, ruched, and cutout high waisted bikinis you need this summer. Take a browse and jump on board with your new summer silhouette.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-aging Body CareStretch Mark Treatments
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- SneakersSlip On Sneakers
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Fall Jackets
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- DenimBlack Distressed Jeans
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAcne Spot Treatments
- Natural BeautyNatural Hair Styling Products
- SkirtsPleated Faux Leather Skirts
- PumpsPumps To Splurge On This Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen