One-piece suits are chic, and string bikinis catch you more rays...but the retro-inspired, high waisted bikini is decidedly modern. This silhouette is figure flattering gold, making waists look tinier, and derrières look well...perkier. You may be wondering where to find your perfect fit. Look no further than our data driven, always-unbiased list of the printed, solid, ruched, and cutout high waisted bikinis you need this summer. Take a browse and jump on board with your new summer silhouette.
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- Lingerie, Bras & ShapewearSexy Granny Panties
- DressesAnimal Print Dresses
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Kay LeeKay Lee is the founder of Otte, a boutique shopping experience for women with distinct taste for understated luxury and contemporary design. From its beginnings in Williamsburg in 1999, Otte has blossomed and now boasts five retail locations in New York City, a collaborative store in Malibu on the Calamigos Ranch, and a global presence online. As Otte’s head buyer, Kay is committed to discovering and cultivating young talent. With an impeccable eye and a concrete understanding of the Otte customer, Kay has developed a down-to-earth approach to finding clothing that is both beautiful and wearable. Follow Otte on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo Slim Sweat Pant