One-piece suits are chic, and string bikinis catch you more rays...but the retro-inspired, high waisted bikini is decidedly modern. This silhouette is figure flattering gold, making waists look tinier, and derrières look well...perkier. You may be wondering where to find your perfect fit. Look no further than our data driven, always-unbiased list of the printed, solid, ruched, and cutout high waisted bikinis you need this summer. Take a browse and jump on board with your new summer silhouette.
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- OuterwearFall Capes
- FitnessTen essentials for yoga this fall
- Gifts / ThemesThe Best Lip Care Products
- Boots & BootiesRiding Boots Under $500
- Luggage & TravelBackpacks Under $200
- BlazersBlazers Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Vince ‘Strapping’ Stretch Wool Trousers