Gone are the days of taking pencil skirts so seriously! Stealing center stage are bolder, more charming printed varieties that add a spin on these body-hugging bottoms once regarded as office-only wear. Making a loud, clear and stylish statement while working and playing, these skirts effortlessly sharpen and amp up work-to-weekend wear. So score high on style and scroll through ten of the trendiest pencil skirts you won’t want to write off this season!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Shop The TopsTen Drugstore Beauty Products that Are the Best Bang for Your Buck
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- Shop The TopsFall Weekend Getaway
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsBlemish Treatments
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Cosmetics & MakeupBuzzing New Fall Makeup
- FaceDrugstore Foundations
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Foundations
- Shop The TopsOur most shopped, loved and wanted anti-aging products...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Brunch in Style on Sunday!
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin GatesErin Gates is the founder and editor of Elements of Style, a popular daily blog focusing on interior design, lifestyle and fashion. She also is the principal designer at Erin Gates Design, an interior decorating firm in Boston, MA. Her first book will be released October 7th from Simon & Schuster. Follow Erin on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Gucci Eye Magnetic Color Shadow Quad