Gone are the days of taking pencil skirts so seriously! Stealing center stage are bolder, more charming printed varieties that add a spin on these body-hugging bottoms once regarded as office-only wear. Making a loud, clear and stylish statement while working and playing, these skirts effortlessly sharpen and amp up work-to-weekend wear. So score high on style and scroll through ten of the trendiest pencil skirts you won’t want to write off this season!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- NailsFall Nail Polishes
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- ClutchesClutches Under $200
- Talking Top Tens: Lona DuncanLona Duncan is the Founder and CEO of Style Lend, which is revolutionizing the designer clothing industry by providing luxury fashion labels for every occasion at an affordable price. Starting her fashion career as a model, Lona has spent over 10 years in the space. This is her 3rd fashion company, and she is a recent graduate from YCombinator. Follow Style Lend on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Popular This Week:Marcelle New Age 8 in 1 Power Serum
- Blemish TreatmentsAcne’s a drag; battle to the death (of your zits) with a hardworking blemish treatment. Whether you’re looking to heal past battle wounds or fresh pop-ups, our comprehensive and research based list has you covered. Sensitive skin? No problem! These ten are the best and the most advanced blemish treatments on the market. Scroll through to dab on, and wash off to reveal your most fabulous self.