Gone are the days of taking pencil skirts so seriously! Stealing center stage are bolder, more charming printed varieties that add a spin on these body-hugging bottoms once regarded as office-only wear. Making a loud, clear and stylish statement while working and playing, these skirts effortlessly sharpen and amp up work-to-weekend wear. So score high on style and scroll through ten of the trendiest pencil skirts you won’t want to write off this season!
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- OuterwearMilitary Style Coats
- FitnessFall Running Gear
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Popular This Week:Elizabeth and James ‘Mini Cynnie’ Leather Crossbody Bag