Does summer have you in the mood for love, with hot summer nights filled with romantic dinners, long walks, bottles of rosé, and the perfect date night dress? Stun your companion with a flirty frock from our always objective, data driven list that boasts the ten surefire stunners that need to be on your radar (and in your closet). Whether you’re looking for short and sweet, long and dramatic, or anywhere in between, these are the dresses with all the right moves for date night and beyond.
- “When buying a new piece of clothing, I want to feel like I’ve explored all my options.
I love Rank & Style – they do all of the research for me, making it super easy and way less time consuming to shop efficiently.” – Clara, Marketing Professional, 28
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- DenimSkinny Jeans Under $100
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- Shop The TopsTen daytime date looks that are guaranteed to impress.
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- Shop The TopsTen Reasons to Shop till You Drop at Shopbop’s 25% off Sale!
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Best of the Best Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Nahema MehtaBrewed between Belgium, Kenya, and Switzerland, Nahema is the consummate interdisciplnarian, successfully merging her background in business, luxury, and entrepreneurship. She is the Founder and CEO of Art Remba, a subscription platform designed to democratize access to the art world by allowing you to borrow and invest-to-own art from top galleries at accessible monthly rates. Follow Art Remba on Twitter and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Jenny BlakeJenny Blake is an author, business strategist and international speaker who helps smart people organize their brain, move beyond burnout and build sustainable, dynamic careers they love. Jenny is passionate about healthy living and eating and loves exploring systems at the intersection of mind, body and business. She’s the co-founder of a new app called Lucent (@LucentApp) for people who are “meditation-curious” and is currently serving as the Director of Operations for SpringUps (@SpringUpsLLC), an urban farming start-up in Brooklyn. Jenny is the proud author of Life After College and blog of the same name. Today you can find her at JennyBlake.me and on Twitter @jenny_blake.
- Popular This Week:Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment