Today’s list of the best will help you avoid the risk of being cruel to animals...and your wallet. Go faux and conquer this season’s obsession with leather leggings! Sexy, slim and sleek, the ten best faux leather leggings feature a variety of styles and fits. Go for side panels, high-rise cuts, zipped ankles and beyond - this top ten list has inspiration faux days! Scroll through to see just how really stylish fake can be!
- “Rank & Style is like my BuzzFeed for shopping...
I love their lists, rankings I can trust and a site that saves me time.” – Mayuri, Working Mom, 34
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Pants & LeggingsStylish Sweatpants
- Boots & BootiesSuede Booties Under $300
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- HandbagsBucket Bags Under $500
- FaceDrugstore Concealers
- OuterwearParkas Under $500
- ShampoosDry Shampoos
- OuterwearFall Fleeces
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Tracey Lomrantz LesterTracey Lomrantz Lester is Senior Editorial Director at Gilt, where she oversees the site’s content and lends expertise in sale curation and fashion direction. Prior to joining Gilt, Tracey was the contributing style editor at Glamour Magazine, where she wrote for their fashion blog and the print magazine. She also served as fashion news editor of elle.com from 2007 to 2008. Her written work has appeared in Details, Nylon, Marie Claire, Shape, style.com and The New York Post. Tracey has also appeared on a variety of national television programs as a style expert, including Good Morning America, The Today Show and Rachael Ray. She holds a master’s degree in journalism from New York University. Follow Tracey’s editorial eye on Twitter and Instagram, and be tempted by Gilt on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Tom Ford Beauty Cream Color For Eyes