Today's top ten list of hair oils comes just in time to repair the effects of a summer of sun soaking and the arrival of drier, colder weather. As the season changes, protect and condition your scalp and hair with rich oils that are the most effective ways to add shine and moisture and soften parched locks. The practice (and power) of hair oils goes back centuries, to Good Hair Days of yore! This list of the best oils is made up of tried and true formulas that have been updated and enhanced with enriching vitamins, great scents and powerful ingredients. Scroll through...your hair's future has never looked so shiny!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Luggage & TravelFall Weekend Bags
- SweatersAnimal Motif Sweaters
- Tops & TeesPlaid Shirts, Sweaters and Coats
- Wear To WorkBlack Work Pants
- BackpacksDesigner Backpacks
- OuterwearFaux Fur Vests
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Night Creams
- OuterwearFaux Leather Jackets
- FaceDepartment Store Foundations
- Boots & BootiesFall Booties Under $100
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana OliverDana L. Oliver is the Executive Fashion & Beauty Editor at The Huffington Post where she reports on news and trends. Her work has also appeared on Stylelist.com, Glamour.com, AllHipHop.com and The NY City News Service. She currently resides in Philadelphia, PA and can be spotted on the weekends shopping for vintage Michael Jackson and Prince records and fierce shoes at Zara. Follow Dana on Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Michi Frontier Sweatpant in Grey