Today's top ten list of hair oils comes just in time to repair the effects of a summer of sun soaking and the arrival of drier, colder weather. As the season changes, protect and condition your scalp and hair with rich oils that are the most effective ways to add shine and moisture and soften parched locks. The practice (and power) of hair oils goes back centuries, to Good Hair Days of yore! This list of the best oils is made up of tried and true formulas that have been updated and enhanced with enriching vitamins, great scents and powerful ingredients. Scroll through...your hair's future has never looked so shiny!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceSetting Powders
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- Shop The TopsOur most shopped, loved and wanted anti-aging products...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- LipsLip Tints & Stains
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Erin LoechnerThe creative genius behind Design For Mankind, Erin Loechner has been blogging for more than a decade and has garnered a loyal, design-loving following with over 1 million social fans on her combined Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels. She now spends her days nestled in a sleepy Midwestern town, and her writing and design work has been showcased in Glamour, Lucky, Parenting, Dwell, Marie Claire, Elle Decor and, most recently, in a 2-year / 24-episode web show on HGTV.com.
- Popular This Week:Kate Somerville EradiKate Acne Treatment