Afflicted with daily dark circles, even when you skip that last glass of Barbera? Do you have puffy bags, induced by the slightest sprinkling of sodium? Veiny lids that give the illusion of a kickboxing class gone awry? Stress not, because although we can’t fix your issues, we can help you cover them up and turn your dark circle issues into invisible illusions, with the best of the best of under eye concealers. Scroll through, because the dark days are officially over!
- “We stand for trust, simplicity and a universal love for lists!
In founding Rank & Style, I wanted to empower women with trustworthy, concise insights to make the process of discovering their next favorite product quicker, better and faster.” -Sarika Doshi, CEO
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- DressesAnimal Print Dresses
- ClothingGet Mad for Plaid this Fall
- DressesWork Dresses Under $200
- SkirtsWork Skirts
- Shop The TopsThis Fall’s Ten Best Fashion and Beauty Splurges...
- DressesDate Night Dresses
- ClothingThe Best in Faux Leather for Fall
- Gifts / ThemesLeopard Prints That are the Cat’s Meow
- Gifts / ThemesWhat to wear on your next date this fall...
- Shop The TopsTen Ways to Dress for a (Date) Night at the Museum
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Rachel HofstetterFor years, Rachel Hofstetter was paid to eat and drink as a food editor at places like O, the Oprah Magazine (dream!). But besides the copious amounts of chocolate and cheese, her favorite part of the job was talking with up-and-coming food entrepreneurs. Their stories led to Cooking Up a Business (Penguin), an insider guide to the world of food startups. As she wrote the book, Rachel picked up the entrepreneurial itch (it’s contagious!). When an idea she and her husband created for their own wedding turned out to be immensely popular, she left her formal food editor career to launch guesterly. Today, the guesterly software platform enables anyone to create a custom photo directory for life’s special events like weddings, reunions, and more. Follow Rachel and guesterly via Twitter.
- Popular This Week:Circus by Sam Edelman Holt Bootie