Spruce up your wardrobe and charm the pants off of your denim collection with the ten best black skinny jeans that come curve hugging, sleek and in trendy dark hues. Whether worn on casual Friday or for a night out on the town, today’s top ten seal the deal on style and prove you wear the black, skinny and fashionable pants around here!
- “My shopping habits...
are like my strategic planning at the office; driven by facts and figures in high pressure situations…Rank & Style thinks like I do!” – Kaitlin, Busy Professional, 25
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsDrugstore Serums
- Shop The TopsTen things to add to your medicine cabinet and toiletry bag now!
- Natural BeautyNatural Makeup Removers
- BeautyThis Season’s Newest, Buzziest Beauty Products
- FaceSetting Powders
- Cleansers & Makeup RemoverDrugstore Face Cleansers
- Shop The TopsOur most shopped, loved and wanted anti-aging products...
- EyesFall Eye Shadow Palettes
- Hand & Foot TreatmentsHand and Nail Products
- LipsLip Tints & Stains
- Talking Top Tens: Jeni Britton BauerJeni Britton Bauer opened Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams in 2002 with the singular goal to make better ice cream. Today she and her hands-on crew make every batch of ice cream in their Columbus kitchens with milk from grass-grazed cows, Ohio wildflower honey, whole fruits, vegetables and herbs from nearby farms, as well as rare, carefully sourced ingredients from around the world, including direct-trade vanilla and fair-trade, bean-to-bar chocolate. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams—a certified B Corp that works in tandem with the people who produce their ingredients—has been praised by The New York Times and Food & Wine. Jeni is the author of the best-seller Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home, which earned her a 2012 James Beard Award. Jeni’s latest book, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Desserts, was published by Artisan in 2014. Follow Jeni's via Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the blog.
- Talking Top Tens: Amanda SteinbergAmanda Steinberg is the founder of DailyWorth, the leading financial media company for women. Steinberg is a thought-leader on the topic of women and money, working to advance women’s financial confidence and wealth. She’s an engineer by training, a sales woman by profession, and a serial optimist at heart. DailyWorth serves millions of women monthly via its daily newsletters and website focused on money and career advice. Since its launch in 2009, Steinberg and DailyWorth have been featured in the New York Times, TIME and Cosmopolitan and on NY1, CNN and NBC news. Amanda is a graduate of Columbia University. Follow DailyWorth on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Popular This Week:Arc’teryx Women’s Covert Cardigan