Spruce up your wardrobe and charm the pants off of your denim collection with the ten best black skinny jeans that come curve hugging, sleek and in trendy dark hues. Whether worn on casual Friday or for a night out on the town, today’s top ten seal the deal on style and prove you wear the black, skinny and fashionable pants around here!
- “Rank and Style is always the first place I go to find the best products.
I was never that person to spend hours reading reviews or browsing through options which usually meant I either didn't buy the product or ended up buying the wrong one.” – Lauren, Tech Entrepreneur, 26
Be in the know:
Top tens in your inbox.
Enter your email address below and live list-fully ever after!
Most Loved Lists:
Lists Just For You...
- Body Wash & ScrubsMoisturizing Body Washes
- DenimJewel-Toned Denim
- FitnessYoga Tanks
- HandbagsCrossbody Bags for Going Out
- FitnessFall Running Sneakers
- Anti-Aging & Blemish TreatmentsAnti-Aging Serums Under $100
- Tops & TeesFall Vests
- Boots & BootiesBlack Over-the-knee Boots < $500
- Boots & BootiesFaux Leather Leggings
- PumpsMules for Fall
- Talking Top Tens: Elizabeth DehnThe creative force behind the award-winning blog BeautyBets.com, beauty and wellness writer Elizabeth Dehn spent her awkward years buying Mood lipstick and whipping up DIY face masks before embarking on an editorial career that has included Aveda, Nordstrom and Target. She founded BeautyBets.com in 2009 as a way to share candid product reviews and fresh beauty advice with real women everywhere. Elizabeth currently pens a monthly beauty column for Mpls.St.Paul magazine, is a regular contributor to ClementineDaily.com and is co-creator of Elizabeth Dehn for One Love Organics skincare line. Follow Elizabeth on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit
- Blemish TreatmentsAcne’s a drag; battle to the death (of your zits) with a hardworking blemish treatment. Whether you’re looking to heal past battle wounds or fresh pop-ups, our comprehensive and research based list has you covered. Sensitive skin? No problem! These ten are the best and the most advanced blemish treatments on the market. Scroll through to dab on, and wash off to reveal your most fabulous self.