- Brittany Wallace of The Britt Kit
- Ashley Kane of Brunch on Chestnut
- Adelina Perrin of The Charming Olive
- Brooke Christen of Nesting with Grace
- Elizabeth Hugen of Lizzie in Lace
- Samantha DeViney of Life and Messy Hair
- Ally Noriega of Allyson in Wonderland
- Casey Carlson of Quigley
- Eva Heitzwebel of The Indie Gypsie
- Shalice Noel of Shalicenoel.com
- Mary Powers of Miss Mary Powers
- Julia Friedman of Everyday With J
- Talking Top Tens: Wendy RoweWendy Rowe is an international makeup artist, beauty expert, and author, with more than 20 years of experience in of working in the fashion and beauty industry. The queen of flawless skin, she consistently works with leading fashion and beauty publications such as Vogue and i-D and renowned photographers including Camilla Åkrans and Mario Testino. Her client list includes the likes of Burberry (for whom she is Artistic Consultant) and Chanel, Sienna Miller and Nicole Kidman. Wendy’s best-selling book Eat Beautiful is filled with easy and delicious recipes, invaluable beauty advice, a herbal pharmacy, and simple beauty tips that are easy to incorporate into daily routines to achieve amazing skin. Subscribe to www.wendyrowe.com to keep up to date with Wendy’s top tips and be sure to follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana SternDr. Dana Stern is one of the most trusted and respected nail specialists in the country. She is also one of the only board certified dermatologists who devotes her entire practice to the diagnosis, treatment, and surgery of the nail. The nail expert of choice for the media and hailed by Vogue magazine as “the go-to dermatologist for nail disorders and cosmetic conditions relating to nail disease,” her eponymous line, Dr. Dana Beauty was born after her patients expressed their frustration with the nail treatment choices on the market. Drawing from over a decade of nail expertise and her vast knowledge of product chemistry, Dr. Dana set out to change the way we care for our nails. As a busy mom of three boys, Dr. Dana formulates products that are easy to use and provide instant results. She also believes beauty inspires strength and confidence, and should not be achieved with compromise to health. You can learn more about Dana by checking out DrDanaBeauty.com and following her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery