- Samantha Curtis of The Samantha Show
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Bella Bucchiotti of xoxoBella
- Mandy Kellogg of Waiting on Martha
- Blair Sullivan of This + That
- Aubrey Ballard of The Dandy Liar
- Chelsea Harmeyer of Sloppy Elegance
- Neha Gandhi of Love Playing Dressup
- Mireille Beckwith of City Peach
- Christine Kong of Daily Kongfidence
- Kate Brennan of The Chic Series
- Talking Top Tens: Marissa TarletonMarissa Tarleton is the Chief Marketing Officer of RetailMeNot, Inc. in North America. She directs all brand advertising, digital and social media programs, search engine marketing, public relations, internal communications, business-to-business marketing, and customer relationship management. Prior to RetailMeNot, Marissa led marketing for Dell Inc.’s North America Consumer and Small Business PC businesses. Marissa holds a Bachelor of Arts from Colgate University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Texas at Austin. Follow Marissa on Twitter for updates on what’s happening at RetailMeNot and in her life.
- Talking Top Tens: Jamie LewinJamie Lewin is the Director of Design and Trend at Piperlime.com where she designed for the first-ever Piperlime Collection that launched in September 2014. Born in Philadelphia, Lewin received her Design degree from FIT in New York City. Prior to her position as Director of Design and Trend, she worked for over 14 years in the women’s fashion industry, from heading her own design house to working at J.Crew, Tracy Reese, Ralph Lauren, Gap and most recently JC Penney. Lewin was the mastermind behind the most successful pants and shirts in the history of the Gap and is credited with reestablishing strong woven businesses at both J.Crew and the Gap. Follow Jamie and Piperlime on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery