- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
- Randi Garrett of Randi Garrett Design
- Jenna Colgrove of Visions of Vogue
- Christie Tyler of NYC Bambi
- Morgan England of Style on Edge
- Tiffany Jais of Flaunt and Center
- Shelby Skaggs of Glitter & Gingham
- Shannon Yoachum of Style by Lolly
- Alice Kerly of Lonestar Looking Glass
- Tonya Smith of Mop Top
- Talking Top Tens: Jess TeutonicoJess Teutonico has been working in Kenya since 2006, building sustainable programs in remote areas with the indigenous tribes that address basic human needs through her organization, Under the Acacia. She is also the Executive Director for legendary music producer and Grammy winner Nile Rodgers’ organization, We Are Family Foundation, where she leads the most sought after international youth initiatives including Three Dot Dash and TEDxTeen. Previously, she was a consultant at TED Conferences and a Special Events Director at Vogue Magazine and spent a decade producing fashion shows and events for top luxury brands such as Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent and Tom Ford.
- Talking Top Tens: Olga VidishevaOlga Vidisheva is the founder and CEO of Shoptiques, an online destination where customers can shop the best boutiques from around the world. After graduating from Wellesley College in 2007 and Harvard Business School in 2011, Olga went on to be the first single-founder non-technical entrepreneur accepted to Y Combinator in early 2012. Later that year after raising over $2 million in funding from investors such as Greylock Partners, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Benchmark, and William Morris Endeavor Agency, Olga went on to launch Shoptiques with 25 boutiques on the platform. As of today, Shoptiques partners with well over 1,500 stores—and the company is on pace to grow 600% in 2015. Follow Shoptiques on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose