- Jennifer Worman of Red Soles and Red Wine
- Janna Doan of jannadoan.com
- Kathleen Ensign of KatWalkSF
- Amber Fillerup Clark of Barefoot Blonde
- Whitney Valverde of Whitney’s Wonderland
- Erika Altes of Whiskey and Lace
- Kim Myers of Champagneista
- Courtney Quinn of Color Me Courtney
- Ashley Deatherage of Never Without Lipstick
- Dana Mannarino of Pink Champagne Problems
- Carly Kenihan of Bun Bun Book
- Randi Garrett of Randi Garrett Design
- Talking Top Tens: Olivia LukoOlivia is the founder and CEO of Hats by Olivia, a brand dedicated to making fashion-forward hats and accessories. This year, Olivia transitioned Hats by Olivia from side hustle to full time career. When she is not working on growing her brand she is on a lifetime search for the world’s best beaches. Olivia lives in Dallas, Texas with Poppy, her recently adopted poodle. Check out Olivia’s hats on her website and follow her on Instagram for more beach inspiration or shopping temptation.
- Talking Top Tens: Perry NelsonPerry Nelson is the Founder of Nicely Noted, a stationery subscription service that inspires sincerity by delivering a curated letterpress cards and stamps every month. Perry came up with the idea of Nicely Noted while walking her puppy Charlie. Nicely Noted was born out of a love of writing and receiving letters, in addition to a lifelong appreciation for beautiful stationery. Prior to moving to Austin for grad school, Perry lived in New York and San Francisco, where she served as the Online Editor at W magazine and the Online Director at Dwell magazine. Follow Perry and Nicely Noted on Twitter and on Instagram.
- Popular This Week:HUE So Silky Sheer Control Top Tights