- Lisa Linh of By Lisa Linh
- Sarah Adam Hafez of The Cultured Fashionista
- Carolina Hellal of Chic Talk
- Kier Mellour of Kier Couture
- Christina Zayas of Le City Kitty
- Emily Men of The Wardrobes
- Anna Wood of Her Editorial
- Lindsey McKinney of Weekend Wishing
- Emily Clark of Emily A Clark Blog
- Samantha Curtis of The Samantha Show
- Kristen Shaeffer of Every Chic Way
- Jess Ann Kirby of JESSANNKIRBY.COM
- Talking Top Tens: Lisa SugarLisa Sugar is the co-founder and president of the global media company, POPSUGAR. Her first book, Power Your Happy: Work Hard, Play Nice & Build Your Dream Life, published by Dutton in September 2016, details how she started POPSUGAR and outlines her “work hard, play nice” management style, as well as lessons learned from mentoring a large and diverse staff. Lisa lives in San Francisco with her husband, three daughters, and a Jack Russell Terrier. You can follow Lisa on Twitter and Instagram for everything POPSUGAR and more!
- Talking Top Tens: Sukhinder Singh CassidySukhinder Singh Cassidy is founder and CEO of Joyus, the web’s first video shopping channel focusing on fashion, beauty and lifestyle products for women ages 30-60. Sukhinder was previously CEO of Polyvore, and before that, President of APAC and LATAM at Google. Prior to Google, Sukhinder worked at Amazon, News Corp, Merrill Lynch and Yodlee, and is a current board member at TripAdvisor, J. Hilburn, and Princeton University’s Computer Science Advisory Council, as well as a previous board member of J.Crew. Follow Sukhinder on Twitter.
- Popular This Week:OROBLU ’Repos 70’ Control Top Support Hosiery