Shop The Tops
- Womens Activewear Jackets
- At-Home Fitness Essentials
- Top Rated Sports Bras on Amazon
- 2017 Planners
- Winter Boots
- Beauty Gifts on Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases
- Gifts For the New Couple
- Cutest Cold Weather Accessories on Amazon
- Creative Stocking Stuffers Under $30
- Tech Gifts for Kids
- Best Gifts Under $50 on Amazon
- Talking Top Tens: Daniela CecilioDynamic fashion tech entrepreneur, Daniela Cecilio, is the woman set to change the way you search, discover and buy fashion online in 2014. The 33-year-old is a founding member of the uber successful fashion-portal, Farfetch.com, and also happens to be the wife of its founder and CEO, José Neves. Now the Brazilian-born, ex fashion designer and ‘fashion obsessive’ has branched out on her own to launch ASAP54, the first ever fashion app that allows users to discover products through its social fashion community. ASAP54 also includes the latest in visual search technology and its own personal styling service. Follow ASAP54 on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Talking Top Tens: Dana VeraldiDana Veraldi is the brains behind DEERDANA, the NYC design collective behind sought after t-shirt collections featuring hand-drawn portraits of cultural tastemakers in music, film, fashion, sports, and art. With fans like Jay-Z, Oliver Theyskens, Ellen DeGeneres, and Justin Bieber, DEERDANA’s cult brand of tees has hit a larger than cult status. Follow Dana on Instagram and Twitter for more information or check out DEERDANA on Instagram and Twitter for tees you’ll want to add to your holiday wish list stat!
- Popular This Week:Falke Control Top Silhouette Tights