Shop The Tops
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Staff Picks
- Splurge-Worthy Fashion Finds on Sale at Nordstrom
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Under $50 Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Beauty Picks
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 Fashion Finds
- Summer Dresses on Sale
- Swimsuits on Sale
- H&M New Arrivals
- Handbags on Amazon
- Summer New Arrivals From Nordstrom
- Shopbop Finds Under $150
- Beauty Products for St. Patrick’s Day
- Talking Top Tens: Sterling McDavidSterling McDavid is the CEO and Founder of The Starling Project, which is a charitable home candle line that helps provide solar energy to impoverished communities around the world. Inspired by her work in Vietnam for UNICEF, where she is a chair on UNICEF’s Next Generation Steering Committee, McDavid left a career in finance as a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs & Co. in New York to focus her energies on a meaningful solution to help the less fortunate. The Starling Project launched in December 2015 and has already donated over $100,000 to UNICEF to fund solar energy in Chad, Africa. Learn more about Sterling by following her on Instagram and discover more about The Starling Project by visiting starlingproject.org and their Facebook page.
- Talking Top Tens: Laura MirandaDr. Laura Miranda DPT, MSPT, CSCS, is the founder of Strong Healthy Woman, which provides outdoor fitness Boot Camps in NYC, and exclusive in-home training in NYC and Long Island. She is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and an educational and motivational speaker for companies such as Whole Foods, Twitter, The New York Stock Exchange, and BlackRock. Laura is also a fitness expert contributor for Pazoo.com and an on camera fitness expert for HealthGuru.com. By trade, she is a fitness and physical therapy guru; by mission, she helps people ‘Become The Best Possible Version of Themselves’ (also the company motto!). Follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Popular This Week:Donna Karan The Nudes Toeless Pantyhose